Cheers to Dawn and Ed at ExoticBlanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

I would have like to participate but I have a Marine Corps League meeting every 3rd Thursday. Being an officer, I kinda need to be there. šŸ˜¬

egnald

I couldn't make it so I hope that there is another opportunity to view it online sometime. I haven't made the leap to GluBoost yet, but the materials and regimen that I use seem to be working good for me. Absolutely Kudos to Dawn and Ed for all of their support. - Dave

kraby

I already had an appt for car oil change so couldn't make it - sure it would have been interesting. I've been using GluBoost and have seen a few different videos on how different people use it no idea if I'm doing it the best way but it works for me so far

JohnU

One nice thing about Gluboost that I hope all attendees learned last night is you don't have to do it exactly like everyone else to get great results. For me the blank surface dictates what I do. It's just that easy to use.

I think I can speak for Ed, Dawn, Mark and I and say We all had fun! And we appreciate the attendance and participation. Being this was the first of many to come, there are a few "bugs" to work out as the process is fine tuned as we learn and improve the system. We tossed around lots of ideas afterwards. One thing mentioned is a recording available to watch later for everyone who registers, so even if you can't make the meeting get on the registration so you have access to the replay. After the meetings you will receive questionnaires that we hope you will all take a little time to answer. These will help us improve your experience and help us give you topics you want to see.

Thank you Ed, Dawn and Mark for letting me be a part of the funā€¦. And thank you Dean (Alphageek) for all of your help last night an in the future making it all work!

cseymour

Hi Greg,
I agree that trick was very interesting to hear.
Hopefully, won't need it anytime soon, but glad I now know about it

Thanks again to all presenters for a great demo.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks to everyone!!

Regarding the recorded video and the questionnaire, they are both new "learning experiences" for me. They will both come soon.

Top Bottom