Cheer for Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Warren White

I recently ordered some pencil blanks from Exotic Blanks; they seemed to be the only vendor that had what I needed (Fancy Slimline Pencil Kits) in a variety of finishes.

I was also looking for an Olive Wood blank that was the basis for my order, but noted that they were all out. Bummer! I called and asked if they might have one laying around.

When I got the order, not only were the kits there, (along with some M&Ms), there was a free bee Olive Wood blank!

Thanks so much to Dawn and Ed!

magpens

The nature of this "Cheer" is totally consistent with my VERY positive experiences over many years with Exotic Blanks !!!!!

Of course, a "Cheer" for Exotic Blanks as a company is actually a "Cheer" for Dawn and Ed !!!!!

Their customer service commitment has been and still is remarkably outstanding !!!!! . Heaps of thanks from me also, Dawn and Ed !!!!!

bsshog40

Yep, I just got in some cool blanks that I bought with my gift certificate that Ed and Dawn donated for the Bash! They are cool! Oh yea, definitely can't forget the yummy bag of peanut M&M's that came with them.
Cheers from here!!!

Top Bottom