Challenge Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

Back on June 5 I posted a picture of a pen I call the "one piece illusion." I mentioned that the join between the two barrels could be moved towards either end of the pen. In the one piece illusion the join was under the clip about an inch or less from the finial. In this pen the join is moved toward the the writing end of the pen. The lower barrel is approx 1" long. The woods are curly cottonwood and African black-wood. I call this pen my "challenge pen". Articles for the Challenge Pen and the One-Piece Illusion pen are both in the library..
Do a good turn daily!
Don
slim mod 1.jpgslim mod 2.jpgslim mod 3.jpgslim mod 4.jpg

Last edited:

gimpy

Back on June 5 I posted a picture of a pen I call the "one piece illusion." I mentioned that the join between the two barrels could be moved towards either end of the pen. In the one piece illusion the join was under the clip about an inch or less from the finial. In this pen the join is moved toward the the writing end of the pen. The lower barrel is approx 1" long. The woods are curly cottonwood and African black-wood. I call this pen my "challenge pen". Articles for the Challenge Pen and the One-Piece Illusion pen are both in the library..
Do a good turn daily!
Don
View attachment 337030View attachment 337031View attachment 337032View attachment 337033

Looking good Don

Top Bottom