Central Ms Newby

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turnaround

Gooday and I am a woodturnerholic. I have lurked around here for several months and would like to give a big thanks to all for the info. I bought a Rikon mini and have made well over 100 pens. I also make stoppers, toothpick holders (the large variety), frige magnets, keychains, birdhouses and other misc. wood items. My name is John, retired babyboomer and like to fish. Woodworking has been in my life since I was a young child and really love to work with wood. I plan to try and sell some goodies locally at trade shows and other fest's in central Ms.. I have not seen any other turners on this site from my area. I am not good at the picture thingy but maybe get some help from the grandkids to post some pix later on. Thanks for letting me join and see you all later. John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome, John, from sunny southern California.

I'm just putting one link in here for reference - here is a link - a PDF on the acronyms used here. I am sure you know many but this will help with those you don't.

http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

You've been looking around for awhile. If you need anymore info, there are many here ready to answer your questions.

Top Bottom