CENTRAL ALABAMA IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

We now have us a Central Alabama Chapter of the IAP. I have spoken to Jay at Woodcraft in Pelham Alabama and they have agreed to allow us to meet there. I have not established a 1st meeting date. Anyone interested in being part of out humble little group post here. I have several people that have confirmed, and approx 15 more that showed a significant amount of interest.

1. Phillip Morris
2. Royal Richie
3. Jack Capps
4. Johnny Carpenter
5. Ronny Perkins
6. John Viviani
8. Rodney Ross

Woodcraft of Birmingham
2215B Pelham Parkway
Pelham, AL 35124
Call Us: (205) 988-3600

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

carpblaster

I will love to be in a local club with some fine people I know and others I don't.
Can i say that I would not be able to attend any meetings on Wednesday due to Church,but would still be a member,Tuesdays or Thursdays would be good for either day ,Thanks Phil for starting it up.

nsfr1206

Well, hey folks. You can sign me up but doubt I will make any meetings as I am about an hour and a half from Woodcraft. I would like to meet you guys though so maybe I'll make one. Or how about a whole day get together somewhere with someone giving lessons?

firewhatfire

11. David Warkentin nsfr1206

Once we get established and get our feet wet we will shcedule demo's and along with meet and greets.

The Woodcraft is say the e4th Saturdays of the month are the best bet for them. Still need to finialize that.

I seem to have waded in up to my chin, so now we gonna learn to swim.

I am working on a member directory, if you would like to be included send me an email directly to firewhatfire@bellsouth.net I would like Name, Address, Phone number, and IAP screeen name.

Just trying to get organized.

Phil

keithlong

Hey Phil,
This is how we started our chapter. We met for the first time at Woodcraft, just done a meet and greet meeting. Some brought in their pens and a few other items to show. You will enjoy the meetings. Please let me know hen you plan the meeting, I may try to come, I am an hour and half drive away.

jdthornton

I'd be interested but like nsfr1206, I live about 1 hr and 45 min away (east of Montgomery) ruling out most weeknights. However, if its on a weekend, I'm game. Look forward to meeting some fellow turners!

Top Bottom