Carbide Cutters where to purchase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

BereaHardWoods has them for $20 each. Link: 15R2 (Ouch - Expensive!)

I buy almost all of my cutters from AZ CARBIDE.
They have 15mm, 2" Radius Square Cutters in a 10 pack for $60. I couldn't find singles in their web store. These are the same as Easy Wood Tools Ci1-R2 and are the ones that fit the TShadow Magic Skew. Link: SQ15RA2

Amazon has a bargain on them, but I don't know for sure if they are exactly the same, but they seem to be. They are 15 x 15 x 2.5mm with 2-inch radiused edges and are sold in 10 packs. They are replacement cutters for a helical carbide surface planer. The price is stellar - 10 pack for $22 and free sipping with Amazon Prime. Link: RTing 15mm Cutters

Regards,
Dave

tgsponge1

BereaHardWoods has them for $20 each. Link: 15R2 (Ouch - Expensive!)

I buy almost all of my cutters from AZ CARBIDE.
They have 15mm, 2" Radius Square Cutters in a 10 pack for $60. I couldn't find singles in their web store. These are the same as Easy Wood Tools Ci1-R2 and are the ones that fit the TShadow Magic Skew. Link: SQ15RA2

Amazon has a bargain on them, but I don't know for sure if they are exactly the same, but they seem to be. They are 15 x 15 x 2.5mm with 2-inch radiused edges and are sold in 10 packs. They are replacement cutters for a helical carbide surface planer. The price is stellar - 10 pack for $22 and free sipping with Amazon Prime. Link: RTing 15mm Cutters

Regards,
Dave
Thanks Dave

Top Bottom