Canadian Army Dress Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PBorowick

Hello All, it's been awhile since I have been around. Life has been crazy and not allowed for much of anything in the way of spare time lately. I do have some now and I am looking for a pen blank appropriate for a Canadian Army Vet. I have found the ones for US Army and Marine dress blue blanks but am striking out on a Canadian one. I am doing 4 pens (2 US Army, 1 US Marine and 1 Canadian Army) for a close group of vets and would like them to all have that pinstripe look.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

I did a little digging. While my actual uniform looks darker than this, The Canadian Army Dress regulations state the army uniform colour as "Rifle Green"

In a RGB color space, hex #414833 (also known as Rifle green) is composed of 25.5% red, 28.2% green and 20% blue.
1699764260620.png

Or the Pantone code
IMG_5992.jpeg

Last edited:

PBorowick

I did a little digging. While my actual uniform looks darker than this, The Canadian Army Dress regulations state the army uniform colour as "Rifle Green"

In a RGB color space, hex #414833 (also known as Rifle green) is composed of 25.5% red, 28.2% green and 20% blue.
View attachment 363253

Or the Pantone code
View attachment 363252
Thank you for that information! I might have a blank in my collection to match up to that or I can cast one to see how it matches.
I appreciate all the help.

Top Bottom