can you keep a secret?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GoodTurns

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodTurns

getting ready for "show season". I won't sell a $20 pen either, but I will make goodies for the folks that only want to spend $20!!! Pardon the lousy pic, sunshine through the window...

20077152313_secrets.jpg

200771523219_secrets-big.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Jon,
Those look great. What kits are the two outside ones in the lower picture? I know the hidden compartment kit but the lower one looks almost like a laser pointer or something. Good work.[:)]

Mike

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by GoodTurns
<br />all of the short ones are PKSEPILL, pill containers...big hole,9/16!

Those are, IMHO, one of the handier small turnings items offered by any of the vendors. I carry one and find it indispensable. But, I won't be making any more to sell. The 24K plating wears off very quickly. This is unfortunate. The item would be much more desirable if it stayed attractive over a long period of time.

GoodTurns

Frank-
definitely one of my worries as I was assembling them. i am looking for a brushed chrome or similar finish that will not show wear as badly...

KC

My wife and I are both carrying keyrings I made every bit of ten years ago, probably 12 or 13. Yeah, the plating is worn...not all the way, but worn. What's surprising to me is that the glue has held for all this time. [:p]

KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom