Can you guess the lock.....πŸ€”

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Ok...just for fun..

I got back from chemo today and a large parcel of stuff I ordered was waiting.
20200513_212415.jpg

Amongst the stuff was a few freebies....
This Golden key was one of the freebies....
I had no idea what it is/was for ....the delivery note was vague and I had to google the inscription on the key..
Can you guess what locks it will open?
Here are a couple of clues....
Even though this was a freebie, I didn't pay for any of the order....
I hope I never need it, but will be very glad to have it if needed....

Yes, I thought the answer was kinda funny....
Pen for scale..
Inscription obscured...

Edit in.....two UK guys may know, so Mark and Ian can't answer....

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Guessing why Tom got chucked in a Mexican jail is WAY more interesting than this silly key.... :D

Hmmmm....drugs or guns probably have got more than one night.....unless his crime boss bailed him out....:rolleyes:

Russ needs to do some explaining too.... o_O

Guessing why Tom got chucked in a Mexican jail is WAY more interesting than this silly key.... :D

Hmmmm....drugs or guns probably have got more than one night.....unless his crime boss bailed him out....:rolleyes:

Now I'm also distracted by the Mexican jail episode. My guess would be a utility vault. For the key. For the jail story I'm guessing a grandfather clock, an angry bull and a scooter.

magpens

I think Jeff may need to start being a bit more selective when approving membership...... :rolleyes:

Or maybe Jeff should become more critical about analyzing (and deleting) threads started by long-time members in questionable standing !!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well, I can appreciate that the entire membership is poised on the edge of their seats......so here is the answer....

Are you sitting comfortably.....??

Are you ready for this.....????

Wait for it...........!!!!

It's a kinda 'right of passage thing' like a Blue Badge parking permit.........or a free bus pass when you reach a certain age....

It's a Municipal Disabled Public Toilet Key...... :D Apparently folks in the UK with stomas qualify........πŸ‘

I hope I never need it, but I'll be glad for it if caught short....

Ok, now Russ and Tom need to fess up with their far more intriguing tales.....:cool:

Now I'm also distracted by the Mexican jail episode. My guess would be a utility vault. For the key. For the jail story I'm guessing a grandfather clock, an angry bull and a scooter.
Just guessing but may have to do with a back alley and too much beer???? :cool:

No drugs or guns. Me and some Navy buddies spent the day visiting some bars. At the last bar, after way too many beers, Eddie, one of my friends, stands up and yells that he's been robbed. Picks up his beer glass and throws it at the bartender, misses and hit's the wall. Of course all of the Mexican customers stand up and the fight begins and the bar gets trashed. By the time we got to the front door the Mexican police were waiting for us. Threw us in jail and we spent the night until Shore Patrol came down the next day to pick us up. Needless to say I lost some money, which was used to pay off the damage to the bar, and spent quite a few weekends doing "extra military instruction" after attending Captains Mast. They also split us up and made sure we didn't hang out together any more. The key was just a wild guess.

Top Bottom