Can I have a unanimous vote, please!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have always considered myself ineligible for any of the prizes in the birthday bash, to avoid any questions, since I do have some control over their distribution.

I would ask that everyone agree this year that those who HELP me distribute the prizes ARE ELIGIBLE to WIN in Trivia and any of the contests. They have no control, they are merely HELPING me, so please post your opinion here so there is no difficulty later if one of them wins the daily trivia.

Thanks!!!!!

Wednesday we start awarding prizes:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

I see no problems with someone helping out getting a chance to win.

But since it has been brought up. We are doing the trivia (Myself and Chris) are we eligible to enter the other contests?

I havent figured out if I am going to have time to get to the shop to turn, but would like to enter some if I get a chance. If you guys deem that a conflict, its no big deal, just thought I would ask.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
James,

I believe any contest that has judges should be open to all.

Obviously, those of us on the "bash team" have seen the questions and answers to trivia. So, it might be a little "fishy" if we enter. Otherwise---have FUN!!!!!

IMO!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
James,

I believe any contest that has judges should be open to all.

Obviously, those of us on the "bash team" have seen the questions and answers to trivia. So, it might be a little "fishy" if we enter. Otherwise---have FUN!!!!!

IMO!
Darn. I thought I had an "in" on the trivia this year.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom