CA Activator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eteska

The glu boost activator bottle claims it instantly dries all ca glues. Have not tried specifically with ez bond but I know it works with stick fast and mercury flex.

I really like the glue boost activator but wish it can in bigger bottles.

PatrickR

Glooboost works very well but would not be considered "odorless". I have never used one that is. Mercury make a good product also.

montmill

Patrick I agree. I do get a slight odor from GluBoost but not the sickening one I get from Satellite City. That one lingers in the shop after all the dust and air filters are turned off.
Looking back through some of the older threads about CA/Activator match is interesting but I wonder how relevant some of those are that were done in 2013 etc. I suspect things have changed a lot in the industry. For example GluBoost.

sorcerertd

Patrick I agree. I do get a slight odor from GluBoost but not the sickening one I get from Satellite City. That one lingers in the shop after all the dust and air filters are turned off.
Looking back through some of the older threads about CA/Activator match is interesting but I wonder how relevant some of those are that were done in 2013 etc. I suspect things have changed a lot in the industry. For example GluBoost.
I agree about the Satellite city accelerant. It smells slightly perfumed to me. I prefer the solvent smell of the Stick Fast stuff over it, but you have to be soooo careful with that stuff so it doesn't cloud your finish.

Veering slightly off topic, I miss the smell of good old D&L hand cleaner before they made it smell all pretty to be marketed as a grease stain remover for laundry. Guess I just don't like perfumes much. If I want flowery smells, I'll go outside and smell the flowers.

Top Bottom