Business Opportunity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I would like to offer a business opportunity to any person with a website that would like to become a Lazerlinez.com affiliate.
This is how it will work: If you have a website and would like to put a link or a Lazerlinez product with a link back to www.Lazerlinez.com you can earn from 12% to 15% commission on all sales generated from that link.

If a person click on the link and purchase an item or items you would get the agreed commission on the total purchase. ( not including shipping and tax)
You will get a Affiliate account and will be able to log in at any time to follow the sales generated from the link on your website.
Earned commission will be be paid on a weekly basis. It can be from $5 - $300 a week.

If you are interested please click on the link below and follow the screen info. Within 24 Hours After you have filled in the form you will get an email from me with instructions and the link information to be placed on your website.
Don't just put a link on your website, it is a special link so you can track your sales.

This offer is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.

click here to register - Become an affiliate

Please PM Me with Any Comments or questions

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbell111

I think that more people would be interested in selling your products from their websites than in having a link on their site to your site. The problem with links is that the customer leaves their site to go to yours, thereby resulting in sales loss from the original site.

I understand your point, I am not competing with anyone making pens or finished products and anyone is welcome to sell my products but then they have to buy it first. As an affiliate you have no cost just gain.

bitshird

Constant, I have supported you since your first ill fated adventure on the IAP, I will post a link form my site to yours , I'm getting ready to do a complete overhaul on my site, and would consider it an Honor to place a link to your site.

tjseagrove

sbell111 said:
I think that more people would be interested in selling your products from their websites than in having a link on their site to your site. The problem with links is that the customer leaves their site to go to yours, thereby resulting in sales loss from the original site.

Affiliate Marketing of this sort is the number one way on the Internet to sell goods and services. This is a great opportunity if you have a website...

Tom

Jim15

Constant,
How long will you be doing this? i would like to do this but my website needs an overhaul right now and it will be a few weeks before I get to it. Thanks.

workinforwood

My grandfather would call you an import Constant, no offence intended, he's one, I am one too, lol. This is a real American business plan, its a great idea. Sieze you American dream! I don't think my site would help a lot but maybe at least for engraving work. I will do it if I'm able to figure it out how.

Thank you everyone who want to be part of it. I shall explain everything in an email on how it works and what you need to do and I shall also provide you with a link that contains your website info so you can get paid when a link was followed and a purchase was made. One more thing, when a person use your link it will keep track of that for 30 days. So everything that person buys within the 30 days will earn you commission, even if that person buys four times within that 30 days.

Mod Note: I'm not going to delete the extra posts because it's the first day and we're all still learning, (and it's a good teachable moment for everyone) - but here's a reminder of the rules:

Two followup posts per day from seller (that is, no more than 2 posts within any 24 hour period)

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePenWizard

Constant, I agree with Ken, it would be an honor to put your link on my site. You make a great product.
Joe

Moderator Note: Going forward these types of posts will be deleted under this rule:
Buyer Questions or Comments: Buyers must ask questions of sellers via PM or email. This eliminates the persistent accusation that buyer questions are shill posts intended to bump the thread. If a seller wishes to post additional information related to a question received, that can be done using one of the allotted seller followups.

Last edited by a moderator:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Moderator Note:

Looking back, most of the posts in this thread fall under this rule and will be delete in the future:

Buyer Questions or Comments: Buyers must ask questions of sellers via PM or email. This eliminates the persistent accusation that buyer questions are shill posts intended to bump the thread. If a seller wishes to post additional information related to a question received, that can be done using one of the allotted seller followups.

This opportunity is still open. Some of the people who signed up asked me for a logo to put on their website and I am putting something together today and will have it available in the next day or two.
Thank you for your trust and support.

Top Bottom