Bundles on Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
No packages on the USA made kits?
I have not been able to get enough USA made kits to try to put together a bundle. I have only a few Desire, a few Liberty coming and no Eagle or Coyote although I intend to stock both. If they become available I'll try to put together something.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Creekline Bundle added

I've added a Creekline bundle of 10 kits to the offerings $25.00 including shipping with bushings and drill bits available as options. Lots of people will already have them so I made them optional

Sprung

Smitty, if I order a couple packages, then order a few more individual kits, is shipping still free/included with the package purchase(s)? So long as the check clears from the last pen I sold, I'm getting ready to hopefully place an order soon. (Need some Caballeros - great kit!) Thanks!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty, if I order a couple packages, then order a few more individual kits, is shipping still free/included with the package purchase(s)? So long as the check clears from the last pen I sold, I'm getting ready to hopefully place an order soon. (Need some Caballeros - great kit!) Thanks!

Yes the shipping is still free but it is collected and I have to refund it so you'll be charged $7.65 but will get a $7.65 refund as soon as I see the order.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Just seeing this, what price is shipping to Ireland?
The bundle sale ended but we could probably work something out if you want enough kits. Shipping to Ireland priority mail ranges from about $30 to over $80 USD depending on the weight and volume. You will also have any local taxes and import duties charged in your own country over which I have no control and no responsibility. i.e. (I can't pay them for you even if I wanted to)

jamesbil

Just went to purchase on your site but it didn't calculate shipping to Ireland and went straight to paypal to pay $30 for the six Le Roi. Figured it was wrong and backed out.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Just went to purchase on your site but it didn't calculate shipping to Ireland and went straight to paypal to pay $30 for the six Le Roi. Figured it was wrong and backed out.
It will do it now... you will have to pay it but I will refund $7.65 of that charge - ordering 2 bundles will reduce the per kit shipping cost. More than 2 would entail an additional shipping charge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom