Buckeye, Redwood, Ironwood, Olive wood from Rockb...#11

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, back again with some of the usual cast of characters. I picked up a pretty nice load of buckeye burl this last weekend....hope to get it processed and online in a week or so. There's a variety of woods to choose from below, hope you all can use 'em. BTW, all the pics are misted to show grain.

I'll pay shipping on all the wood but since this is "International AP" I wouldn't want to leave any one out. I'll subtract what would be "normal" shipping amounts to guys in the States from whatever international fees might be.

If you want some, just reply in the thread so everyone knows what's taken. I'll PM you.

Okay, here they come:

BP56, $25.00. Buckeye burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp56a.JPG

BP64, $18.50. Buckeye burl casting blanks, fourteen pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 3 to 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp64a.JPG

BP66, $22.50. Buckeye burl pen half blanks, twenty pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp66a.JPG

BP67, $22.50. Buckeye burl pen half blanks, ten pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 3 1/2 to 4 3/4" long. These are extra nice color wise. Good dark and light contrast with shades of purple in a few. I'll pay shipping.

bp67a.JPG

OL83, $17.50. Olivewood pen blanks, ten pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

ol83a.JPG

RP70, $20.00. Redwood burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp70a.JPG

RP71, $20.00. Redwood burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp71a.JPG

R38, $25.00. Redwood lace burl bookmatched pieces. Very nice quality lace. They were so pretty in two pieces I couldn't cut 'em up. You do it. ; ) Two pieces measuring 3/4 x 2 3/8 x 10 1/2" long. There should be 12 really good blanks in here unless you have another use for them. I'll pay shipping.

r38a.JPG

I34, $25.00. Ironwood bookmatched slabs. Two pieces measuring 3/4 x 3 x 6" long each. Note one natural edge with sap. I'll pay shipping.

i34a.JPG

I36, $20.00. Ironwood pen blanks. Four pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping. If there are any cracks, they'll be very small..fixable with a little CA. I'll pay shipping.

i36a.JPG

I37, $20.00. Ironwood pen blanks. Four pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping. If there are any cracks, they are small, fixable with a little CA. I'll pay shipping.

i37a.JPG

I guess that's it Guys... Thanks to all you who bought wood in my previous posts. I appreciate it. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Rockb I loved my redwood burls that were in number 10 and the buckeye cut-offs in your last sale. So anyone looking for those, this is some very nice stuff. Wish I had some more $$ because I would buy from Rockb again.

rockb

Hi Guys.....maybe I was a little "irrationally exuberant" price wise. I know $$ matter these days. If you want to PM me with an offer, I promise not to whine/cry/snivel.........much. : ) Rocky
For the sake of the thread though, maybe you should post a "PM coming" or something like that. Thanks

rockb

Hi David, only the ironwood and R38, the bookmatched redwood is still available. I'll be posting more soon. Look for a PM in your box. Thanks, Rocky

Top Bottom