Buckeye, redwood, ironwood and olive ......#10

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....as the title says, I have some buckeye burl pen blanks, some buckeye casting blanks, some lace redwood and figured redwood, a little ironwood and a few olive pen blanks. Hope you guys can use a few/all of 'em. : )

As usual, just reply in the thead with an "I'll take #?" and I'll get back to you by PM. Thanks to all you guys who have bought wood off my previous postings...I appreciate it.

BP56, Buckeye burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp56a.JPG

BP61, Buckeye pen blanks, ten pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". Note I'm not calling them burl. They were cut from some wood higher up on the trunk of the tree where the burl figure we're used to didn't grow. Nice wood though with more uniform gray;blue color. $15.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp61a.JPG

BP63, Buckeye burl pen blanks, 15 pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" give or take. These are casting blanks. $20.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp63a.JPG

RP66, Redwood figured pen blanks. Seven pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". $20.00 and I'll pay shipping. These are "family" to some of the blanks I've posted previously. All came from the same root/stump that had been buried in a riverbar for years. That may account for some of the dark staining in a few of the blanks....or...not. This wood is fairly hard old growth.

rp66a.JPG

RP67, Redwood figured pen blanks. Seven pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". $20.00 and I'll pay shipping. These are "family" to some of the blanks I've posted previously. All came from the same root/stump that had been buried in a riverbar for years. That may account for some of the dark staining in a few of the blanks....or...not. This wood is fairly hard old growth. (Don'tcha love cut and paste?) : )

rp67a.JPG

RP68, Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

rp68a.JPG

RP69, Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". $25.00 and I'll pay shipping. Note the one light colored piece in the middle.......that's sapwood showing, the "bottom" of this blank is red......

rp69a.JPG

R39, Redwood lace burl blocks. Three pieces measuring 3/4 x 2 1/4 wide and 8 1/4" long. Nice blocks, notice some bark inclusions/pits....fixable but they are there. These are bookmatched to each other. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

r39a.JPG

I33, Ironwood slabs. Three pieces measuring 3/4 x 3 x 6" long. Note these are bookmatched. Very solid, no obvious cracks, etc. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

i33a.JPG

OL84, Olive wood pen blanks. Ten pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". $17.50 and I'll pay shipping. These blanks came from an old orchard in Corning, CA......the "olive capital of the world"......at least thats what the sign says. : )

ol84a.JPG

Hey guys, about the shipping numbers and prices in general. It costs $10.00 per thread ($1.00 per lot), $.50 to $ .80 for Paypal and average about $3.00 for the PO... Most of the time it shoots the heck out of a five dollar bill. Just sayin' so you'll have an idea.... ; )

I guess that's about it for this round.....thanks guys. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Guys, only BP56 and BP61 left. Thanks to you guys who bought the others. I appreciate it. Rocky

Edward Cypher

Just recieved my blanks they are awesome. Can't wait for it to get warm enough to turn a few. Thanks, superfast shipping and the wood is beautiful hopefully I can do it justice.

rockb

Thank you Edward, glad you like 'em.

Looks like this thread is closed......will post a few more in a day or two...have some very nice buckeye waiting in the wings.....
thanks all, Rocky

Top Bottom