Buckeye, maple, manzanita, olive and redwood burl from Rocky...#46

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....Some more buckeye, bigleaf maple, manzanita, olive and redwood to look over. You may wonder why I'm posting so close to Christmas....just tryin' to help you tell your wife what you really want for Christmas. (Not that fuzzy slippers aren't nice but....) Hope you can use a few of 'em. I'll pay shipping on all of them. Easier to do that than spend time doing the calcs. Plus, easier for you to see at the get go what it's gonna cost. BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Not complaining, just sayin'.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these except for the casting wood, BP46. They've got a few "ugly" spots on 'em. Please don't ask me to adjust values on Customs forms. I don't think the Customs guys would take kindly to that...and I'm the one filling out the form. : ( I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

I'm still a working guy so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP63, $25.00 Buckeye burl, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp63a.JPG

BP69, $25.00 Buckeye burl stopper blocks..these are pretty nice little blocks, minimal if any voids/bark inclusion/etc. Measuring 1 5/8 x 1 5/ 8 x 2" plus. I'll pay shipping.

bp69a.JPG

BP81, $20.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These are for the dye guys...note "loose" eyes on lots of them. I'll pay shipping.

bp81a.JPG

BP96 $25.00 Buckeye burl slabs/planks/boards...(really small boards) ; ) Three pieces measuring 3/4 x 2 1/4 x 5" long. I was going to make PB's out of these but wanted to leave the option up to you. Depending on the kerf of your bandsaw, you could get three blanks per slab. With my bandsaw, only two 3/4s and one edge piece about 5/8 or a tad under. These would make really nice knife scales or gun grips. I'll pay shipping.

bp96a.JPG

MP106, $25.00 Big leaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp106a.JPG

MZ154, $37.90 Box of manzanita burl. Four pieces, couldn't measure 'em all accurately...gotta look at the pics. There might be a piece or two that are "turnable" but I'm calling 'em craft pieces/casting wood/etc. What ya see is what ya get. I'll pay shipping.

mz154a.JPG

OL87, $25.00 Olive wood pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These came from Corning, Calif.....Olive Capital of the World....impressive ain't it. I'll pay shipping.

ol87a.JPG

OL111, $25.00 Olive wood cross cut pen half blanks. Sixteen pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 3/4 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

ol111a.JPG

R93, $32.65. Medium flat rate box of redwood burl small pieces. All (mostly all, in case I screwed up) are at least 1/2" thick x all kinds of shapes. They all will have burl..some birdseye, some lace, varying degrees of figure. I'll pay shipping.

r93a.JPG

R94, $32.65 Nearly identical to R94 above. Medium flat rate box of redwood burl small pieces. All (mostly all, in case I screwed up) are at least 1/2" thick x all kinds of shapes. They all will have burl..some birdseye, some lace, varying degrees of figure. I'll pay shipping.

r94a.JPG

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two that has been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and I'll fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy side of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom