Buckeye, manzanita, olive and maple..odds and ends from Rockb..#14

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here's a mixture of some wood I've had sitting on the "back burner" for a while that I'm hoping someone can use. Some manzanita burl blocks made especially for you casting/filling guys. Oughtta make some pretty stopper blocks or some half blanks if you cut 'em up. Also, two of the largest olive wood pen blanks in the world!....you just gotta turn 'em down a bit. ; ) Pics are all misted..yadda yadda.....

If you want 'em, reply in the thread so others will know...yadda again...

Okay, here they come:

BP77, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These are not dry but in this dimension, they dry quickly. I'll pay shipping.

bp77a.JPG

BP78, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These are not dry but in this dimension, they dry quickly. I'll pay shipping.

bp78a.JPG

BP79, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These are not dry but in this dimension, they dry quickly. I'll pay shipping.

bp79a.JPG

MZ14, $21.00 Ten manzanita burl blocks measuring 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 3" long..give or take a hair. Look closely and maybe see some crack/voids.....yeah, right. There are holes you could throw small children through....not a bad thing if you're a casting/filling guy. I'll pay shipping.

mz14b.JPG

MZ17, $22.50 Six manzanita burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These are pretty decent considering they are manzanita. If there are problems, I think they could be cured with a little CA. I'll pay shipping.

mz17a.JPG

MZ194, $22.50 Sixteen manzanita burl pen half blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 3/4 to 5" long. These are pretty decent considering they are manzanita. If there are problems, I think they could be cured with a little CA. I've started bucking out major flaws in my manzanita blanks...have had some problems with "discriminating" woodies who demand "perfect" wood. Oxymoron of the year...perfect manzanita. ; ) I'll pay shipping.

mz194a.JPG

OL32, $25.00 One olive wood pen blank.....at least it could be after some extensive turning. Otherwise, there are a multitude of uses for this block for you "other things we make" guys. It measures 4" across and 6 1/4" long. I'll pay shipping. There's going to be some thin drying checks in this one....nothing that couldn't be filled though.

ol32b.JPG

OL33, $25.00 One olive wood pen blank.....at least it could be after some extensive turning. Otherwise, there are a multitude of uses for this block for you "other things we make" guys. It measures 4" across and 5 1/2" long. (I love cut and paste)... I'll pay shipping. A few checks in this one typical of olive...fixable though.

ol33b.JPG

CM1, $15.00 Six bigleaf maple thin curly and quilted woods. They're about 3/8 thick and 2 3/4 wide and 8" long. These are all consecutive cut so they'll all bookmatch. Could only post one pic but they're pretty little slabs. I'll pay shipping.

cm1e.JPG

CM2, $15.00 Six bigleaf maple thin curly and quilted woods. They're about 3/8 thick and 2 3/4 wide and 8" long. These are all consecutive cut so they'll all bookmatch. Could only post one pic but they're pretty little slabs. I'll pay shipping.

cm2c.JPG

I think that's all for now....thanks to all you guys who bought wood on my previous postings.....I appreciate it, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom