Buckeye, manzanita, ironwood, olive and maple..from Rockb...#19

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....more wood for you to look over....got a little of nearly everything I have. Hope you can find something useful down there. Only one misted pic for each lot. I'll pay shipping on all of 'em. Just FYI, most of the lots I have except for the small pen blanks will ship in a large flat rate envelope for $5.60. Premium classified ads are $10.00 or $1.00 per lot so if you do some 'rithmetic, I have close to $7.00 in shipping. Not complaining, just sayin'. ; )

As usual, International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy. I'll subtract an average shipping amount from your actual rate....all good, all do-able. Please reply in the thread if you want something so everybody will know what has been taken. thanks

I'm making an effort to submit two postings per week.....trying for Monday and Thursday. But, that doesn't mean it's gonna happen. : )

Okay, here they are:

BP92, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp92a.JPG

B74, $20.00 A whole box full of buckeye burl tiles. There'll be somewhere around 60 of them. They're about 3/8 thick and 1 1/2" square. They'll come in the small frb as shown in pics. I'll pay shipping.

b74a.JPG

I-35, $20.00 Two desert ironwood bookmatched slabs..olney tesota. Each one measures 3/4 x 3 x 5 1/2" long. The length measurement is to the sapwood. There should be 10 really good half blanks in this lot. I'll pay shipping.

i35a.JPG

MP69, $20.00 Eight bigleaf maple pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping. This is some of the same burl I posted a few days ago. See a pic of the big burl this came from if you're interested. You'll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page here: About Me - Rockbs Western Woods

mp69a.JPG

MP70, $20.00 Eight bigleaf maple pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping. Same burl as blanks above.
mp70a.JPG

MZ29, $22.50 Ten manzanita burl casting blocks. They're about 1 3/4 square and 2 1/2" long. I cut 'em this long in case youi want to quarter them for half blanks. I'll pay shipping.

mz29a.JPG

MZ38, $25.00 Three manzanita burl slabs. I had intended to make pen blanks out of 'em....looked so good I couldn't whack 'em. They'd make some really pretty desk sets or other things I can't think of now. : ( But, if you gotta have pen blanks..you know what to do. They're all 3/4" thick and 2 to 4ish wide and about 9" long. Obligatory disclaimer here: manzanita has cracks/checks/voids/rocks/bugs/small forest creatures......but maybe not. Just gotta say that. I'll pay shipping.

mz38a.JPG

MZ33, $22.50 Eighteen manzanita burl pen blanks for casting. They're 3/4 x 3/4 x 5ish long. Tried to make them to fit a 5" mold. I'll pay shipping.

mz33a.JPG

MZ34, $25.00 Eight manzanita burl pen blanks. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pretty nice blanks considering they are manzanita. I try not to sell any with flaws that aren't "curable" with a little CA. Other blanks go in the "casting" pile. I'll pay shipping.

mz34a.JPG

OL96, $25.00 Four olive wood slabs. I was going to make pen blanks but the grain was so interesting I thought there might be other uses for them. You can always pen blank 'em if you want. They measure 3/4 x 2 to 2 1/2 wide x 10" long and 2 3/4 wide x 7 1/2" long. Note they do bookmatch. Olive wood does tend to check, these will have some checks too. Pics show 'em pretty well. I'll pay shipping.

ol96a.JPG

That's it guys, hope ya gotta have one..two.. ; )

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom