Buckeye, ironwood,koa, maple, olive, redwood from Rockb...#29

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....more wood for you to look over. Some familiar, some in different configurations. There will be some "other things we make" wood but they'll all have pen blanks too if you wanna work for 'em. Hope you can find something useful down there. Only one misted pic for each lot. I'll pay shipping on all of 'em. Just FYI, most of the lots I have except for the small pen blanks will ship in a large flat rate envelope for $5.60. Premium classified ads are $10.00 or $1.00 per lot so if you do some 'rithmetic, I have close to $7.00 in shipping. Not complaining, just sayin'. ; )

As usual, International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy. In this post, (#29) the manzanita pieces will have to stay in the good ol' US of A. Customs guys seem to have a problem with those natural edges. For the other stuff I'll subtract an average shipping amount from your rate, all good, all do-able. Please reply in the thread if you want something so everybody will know what has been taken. thanks

I'm making an effort to submit two postings per week.....trying for Monday and Thursday. But, that doesn't mean it's gonna happen. : )

Okay, here they are:

BP2, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp2a.JPG

BP9, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen half blanks. Twenty pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4 ish long. I'll pay shipping.

bp9a.JPG

BP18, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Note the light color on these....just right for the dye guys. I'll pay shipping.

bp18a.JPG

I35 $25.00 Ironwood slabs. Two bookmatched pieces measuring 3/4 x 3 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

i35a.JPG

Koa36, $12.50 Koa curly slab measuring 3/4 x 3 1/2 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

koa36a.JPG

MP83, $25.00 Maple burl half blanks. Twenty pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4ish long. I'll pay shipping.

mp83a.JPG

MZ35, $25.00 Manzanita burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Manzanita is known for checks/cracks....I try to cut irreparable flaws out of my blanks. I end up with lots of half blanks this way. Any problems should be fixable with a few drops of CA. I'll pay shipping.

mz35a.JPG

MZ42, $25.00 Manzanita burl bookmatched slabs. Four pieces measuring 3/4 x 2 3/4 to 3 1/2 wide and 6 to 8" long. Nice slabs. I'll pay shipping.

mz42a.JPG

R66, $20.00 Redwood small blocks. Eight pieces measuring 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 4 7/8" long. These make nice little salt/pepper shakers. I'll pay shipping.

r66a.JPG

OL104, $25.00 Olive wood pen half blanks. These are cross cut and are pretty nice blanks. I tried to cut out any cracks, that's why they're short...crosscut olive is really prone to cracks. Eighteen of them measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

ol104a.JPG

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken.
That's all this time guys....thanks for looking. Rocky <!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
I just received my box from Rocky last night...you will not be disappointed!!!! Beautiful stuff will come out of that purchase!

Top Bottom