Buckeye burl pen blanks, redwood, maple, olive...from Rockb..#17

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys.....me again with some more wood you can't live without...I hope. ; ) I really do appreciate all you guys who have bought wood from my previous posts. Below you'll find the usual cast of characters but I've added a little bigleaf maple. I forget how pretty that stuff is. There's also some "desk set" slabs you might like..a few blanks or half blanks in them too but I like 'em whole. Ya gotta have something to hold those pens up. : )

As usual, I'll pay shipping on 'em. To our International buddies, feel free to grab some..I'll credit a normal "ship to a US guy" amount to your actual shipping.

Just reply in the thread what you want and I'll PM you..pics are misted...yadda yadda... : )

Okay, here they come:

BP95, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks, meaures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp95a.JPG

BP86, $25.00 Twenty buckeye burl pen blanks, meaures 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4ish. I'll pay shipping.

bp86a.JPG

RP78, $22.50 Six redwood burl pen blanks, meaures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp78b.JPG

RP79, $27.50 Eight redwood burl pen blanks, meaures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp79a.JPG

RP80, $27.50 Eight redwood burl pen blanks, meaures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp80a.JPG

OL89, $20.00 Eight olive wood pen blanks, meaures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping. These came from an orchard in Corning, California..Olive Capital of the World....at least that's what the sign says. ; )

ol89a.JPG

MP64, $27.50 Eight bigleaf maple (acer macrophylum) burl pen blanks, meaures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long except three of them are 4 7/8". I'll pay shipping. I dug this burl a couple years ago as part of my "day job". If you're interested you can see it fresh out of the ground here: About Me - Rockbs Western Woods
Way down at the bottom of the page.

mp64a.JPG

MP66, $20.00 Four bigleaf maple (acer macrophylum) burl blocks/boards/slabs......I dunno....look at the pics. They measure 3/4 x 2 1/2 wide and 7 1/2" long. Looks like a few penblanks and a few desk sets to me. They were cut from a larger slab so they'll all bookmatch. I'll pay shipping.

mp66a.JPG

MP67, $25.00 Seven little bigleaf maple (acer macrophylum) burl slabs with natural edges. They're 3/4" thick, about 3 to 4" wide and about 5" long. There is some really nice birdseye in the edges that you can't see. Look at the grain orientation. A few pen blanks, some casting wood,...all there. I'll pay shipping.

mp67a.JPG

MP68, $25.00 Two bigleaf maple (acer macrophylum) burl slabs and five manzanita burl desk set slabs. There will be some nice half blanks, maybe some full size too in these slabs. Color in some of that manzanita is really nice. I'll pay shipping.

mp68a.JPG

I think that's all folks... Thank you all very much...Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Rocky got my Buckeye Burl half blanks(#16) today they are wonderful. I think they will work great for playing around with double dye stabalization. Sometime in late July or early August I will have them done and post. Thanks again.

eranox

Rats! I missed MP 67&68. If you have any more natural-edge burl slabs like that, could you PM me? Any species is fine, or a mix would be great.

rockb

This thread is closed guys......will be posting another soon.
Thanks to all you who bought wood from this one. I appreciate it. Rocky

Top Bottom