Buckeye burl pen blanks from Rocky.........BP58 and BP68

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two more lots of pretty nice buckeye burl pen blanks. Hope someone can use 'em. : )

BP58, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Buckeye commonly has bark inclusions, voids or loose eyes but these are pretty nice. I try to keep them at a minimum in my pen blanks.

bp58a.jpg

bp58b.jpg

BP68, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Buckeye commonly has bark inclusions, voids or loose eyes but these are pretty nice. I try to keep them at a minimum in my pen blanks.

bp68a.jpg

bp68b.jpg

That's it guys...claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Guys, I'm offering two more lots of pretty nice buckeye burl pen blanks. Hope someone can use 'em. : )

BP58, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Buckeye commonly has bark inclusions, voids or loose eyes but these are pretty nice. I try to keep them at a minimum in my pen blanks.

View attachment 308616

View attachment 308617

BP68, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Buckeye commonly has bark inclusions, voids or loose eyes but these are pretty nice. I try to keep them at a minimum in my pen blanks.

View attachment 308618

View attachment 308619

That's it guys...claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks.
I'll take BP 68.

Thanks!
Chadwick

Top Bottom