BREAKING UPDATE - Feb 12 - Midwest Pen Turners Gathering Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

The Midwest Pen Turners Gathering (PenMakers International NFP Annual Symposium) is going virtual. And not just a zoom call virtual. A real conference. We tried to hold out for an in-person event, but that looks like it simply will not be possible. While we hope that come April everything will be open, at this point we needed to start an alternative. And what an alternative it is.

We are going to have multiple rooms running at the same time, virtual vendors, and virtual social gatherings both days.

THIS IS A MASTERS DEGREE IN PEN MAKING

Every aspect of pen making will be covered. And the ones you want – we have even more. More casting sessions. More blank making sessions. World class and renowned demonstrators. Check out the link below for the details:
Information And Registration

The event will take place April 24 and 25, 2021 and will only be $35.

Just to name a few demonstrators:

Dick Sing – The "Father" of pen turning. Nine books on turning. Dick will be demonstrating captive ring pens. This is a lesson on tool control.

Rashon Davis – Want to see realistic Cigar Pen? Now's your chance.

And Vendors:

Exotic Blanks - The leader in customer service in the pen supplies industry. And best mix and match pricing around.

Easy Wood Turning Tools – Made in America Carbide Tools. The standard. And the negative rack cutter.

If this is not enough, the event is not limited to just 2 days. If you sign up, you will have access to all the prerecorded videos for 30 days after the event.

How the event will work:
Demonstrators will prerecord videos and they will be online during their session for you to ask questions via chat. Some demonstrators will be offering up to 30-minute live sessions after their demonstrations. This is an event you simply cannot miss.

Any questions, contact us at: mpginfo@yahoo.com

Hope to "see" you there. This will be fun.

PenmakersInternational.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I'm Looking forward to it! It will be nice to rewatch all of the demos for 30 days after the event! That's a great feature I know I'll take advantage of.

kronewi

I'm Looking forward to it! It will be nice to rewatch all of the demos for 30 days after the event! That's a great feature I know I'll take advantage of.
I agree. I love the fact we will be able to watch them as much as we want for those 30 days.

Top Bottom