Boxes? Packaging?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sappheiros

Sappheiros

Does anybody use bracelet boxes to package their pens?

I've been looking around at different packaging and it seems like a bracelet box with custom foiling would be the most economical. One problem is most boxes have tabs for the bracelets (could that still work?). Only some of the boxes have the elastic bands that would be perfect really.

What's the best place to get pen packaging? I want to go higher end, but economical, yet custom.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Dan Masshardt

Does anybody use bracelet boxes to package their pens? I've been looking around at different packaging and it seems like a bracelet box with custom foiling would be the most economical. One problem is most boxes have tabs for the bracelets (could that still work?). Only some of the boxes have the elastic bands that would be perfect really. What's the best place to get pen packaging? I want to go higher end, but economical, yet custom.

Bracelet boxes are longer than is ideal but can work. I don't know anywhere that makes pen inserts for bracelet boxes and I'd imagine that by the time you figured out having them made the total cost would add up.

Sappheiros

I'm right there with you, Dan. Those boxes could be good, but I want to try and find something higher end. I think the problem I run into is anything that looks good is at the top of my range really and that's without any sort of customization, whether they offer it or not.

jttheclockman

I bought those boxes that were mentioned and I would have no problem putting $150 pen in there. Now if we are getting into $500 and up pens then a more pleasing box is needed. Remember one thing people usually do not keep their pens in the box. Maybe if it is a presentation pen and very special pen then that changes but I would not worry about spending big bucks on boxes for shipping. I do have high end boxes but the customer will pay for those. They are not free and never will be. Mixed in the price somehow. :) Good luck. Check past threads here this subject has many many many threads on it. All depends on your $$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

Dan Masshardt

Does anybody use bracelet boxes to package their pens?

I've been looking around at different packaging and it seems like a bracelet box with custom foiling would be the most economical. One problem is most boxes have tabs for the bracelets (could that still work?). Only some of the boxes have the elastic bands that would be perfect really.

What's the best place to get pen packaging? I want to go higher end, but economical, yet custom.

Avi - check this product out. I have these and they are a fantastic value. I did a video review to answer a lot of basic questions that people might have...
https://youtu.be/2OuMGVSr1qw

Top Bottom