Boulder shootings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

I don't know if any of you thought of it, but me and my family are all safe. The store that the shootings took place is my local supermarket, and if we had been in town, it is likely we would have been there. I know at least one of the special needs bagging helpers that we knew were killed, not sure of the others. Sincless tragedy.

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eharri446

It was in the news in Atlanta today, that a 22 year old young man was seen going into a restroom in a Publix supermarket with a AR15 rifle. When he came out the police arrested him, and found out that he had a total of 6 guns in his possession, body armor, and an unknown stock of ammunition.

TDahl

Jason,

I am glad to hear you and your family are safe, and I am saddened to hear about the young person you knew who was killed. During tragic times like these, I am glad to be part of close knit communities like IAP where members reach out to each other providing comfort and re-assurance.

penicillin

Jason - Along with everyone here, I am pleased to hear that you and your family are safe. I am sorry for the loss of your friend and the devastating impact to your neighbors and their families.

These senseless tragedies keep getting closer and closer to each of us, yet nothing changes. Decades ago there was a similar mass shooting at a place where I used to work. All that remains is a memorial, a handful of people who remember the event, and the innocent victims families' lifetime of grief.

With no opinion expressed or implied, observe for yourself how many of the pens and pen accessories on this website are related to guns.

Qui tacet consentire videtur. I have said more than I should. Sorry.

Glad you are okay and sorry we didn't reach out sooner... can't imagine what would be like to have something like that in my neighborhood.
My neighbor just down the road - we can see where his house was from our kitchen windows -- was killed about 8 years ago in a bar fight ... then squatters moved into his house before they were evicted and in retaliation burned his house down... his death shocked me, his family and friends... don't know how I would react to that many people killed in my neighbor hood.
Be Safe.

Top Bottom