Booo….

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Here are a few Halloween Pens to get everyone in the spirit 🎃

I never would have thought I'd make Halloween Pens, but this year has been full of surprises!! Lol

Each component is Millefiori Polymer Clay, skulls, bats, spider webs, spiders, pumpkins and vampire teeth!! These were a lot of fun to make!!
571570D9-BD9B-43AF-AC51-B2EBAFC93211.jpeg
E8C1E7D5-69A0-4317-A14F-F23AB2E61384.jpeg
823A30EA-B980-4826-BCF7-D1091E88CA20.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Toni, every time I see your work I am amazed. You get such beautiful detail in your canes and it looks awesome on the pens. I'd love to try some basic PC pen barrels just to see how it goes. I understand the basics of PC. My wife has a lot of it around that she was hoping to use it more for jewelry. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it doesn't look like she's going to do anything with it. We have a pasta machine (the hand crank type) and a toaster oven specifically for working with PC. My question is, how do you determine the correct thickness to roll it down to for a specific pen kit?

Toni

Toni, every time I see your work I am amazed. You get such beautiful detail in your canes and it looks awesome on the pens. I'd love to try some basic PC pen barrels just to see how it goes. I understand the basics of PC. My wife has a lot of it around that she was hoping to use it more for jewelry. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it doesn't look like she's going to do anything with it. We have a pasta machine (the hand crank type) and a toaster oven specifically for working with PC. My question is, how do you determine the correct thickness to roll it down to for a specific pen kit?
Good question.. are you doing canes like I do or are you going to do abstract designs? If abstract designs. You will need a very sharp skew or sandpaper to bring it down to the size of the bushings.

toni

sorcerertd

Good question.. are you doing canes like I do or are you going to do abstract designs? If abstract designs. You will need a very sharp skew or sandpaper to bring it down to the size of the bushings.

toni

I'll probably start out with something abstract and see how that goes. I suppose I could just put in the bushings and roll it out like cookie dough for that? Obviously, with canes I would not want to distort them.

Top Bottom