Blue cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

Cactus skeleton that I cast in clear, inside of blank was painted dark blue, sating gold cigar pen kit.

2006121620948_Dec152006Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Now that's a nice cactus. Bet that the blank cost a small fortune to make? If only I could impose on someone's generousity to get one then I'd be a happy turner[;)] It looks great but methinks that the blue would be even more striking on a satin silver kit. You done good Doc.

-Peter-[:)]

angboy

Originally posted by fritzmccorkle
<br />you rule!!!! that is an awesome looking pen. some one is going to be happy this Christmas.

Thanks Fritz. It actually is a Christmas gift, for an English friend/geocaching buddy!

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
<br />Now that's a nice cactus. Bet that the blank cost a small fortune to make? If only I could impose on someone's generousity to get one then I'd be a happy turner[;)] It looks great but methinks that the blue would be even more striking on a satin silver kit. You done good Doc.

-Peter-[:)]

Great minds must think alike- I deliberated and deliberated between the satin gold and the pearl silver, but when I held them each up against the blank after it was finally done, the satin gold seemed to go best with the the color of the actual skeleton, which had sort of a golden hue to it! (Doesn't THAT sound snooty?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom