Blank Stand/Organizing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
So this stand is from Walmart. It is actually a thread stand/organizer from the sewing department at Walmart. The stand was only $15-25 (don't recall, got it a while back) so quite affordable and convenient do you don't have to figure out how to make one or take the time to do it. I share this as a recommendation to anyone looking for something like this as it can help with organization.

Attachments

• Pen_Blank_Stand.jpg
    Pen_Blank_Stand.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 177

Kenny Durrant

I've seen these before and thought I didn't have a need for one. Now that you've brought it back to my attention I'm thinking it would be perfect for storing game calls. Thank You for sharing.

jjjaworski

Might also be useful at a vending event to display game calls perhaps ??

I made some small blocks ( 7 by 11 ) with short lengths of dowels spaced 1 inch apart to keep barrels organized during pen building .
Helps me when I am wet sanding, buffing/polishing and during assembly when working on multiple pens.
Also sits on the lathe bed for easy access.

Try and post a photo tomorrow.

Texas Taco

I've been using a couple of them for the past 3 or 4 years. Saw them on Amazon I think for $19.99 but didn't purchase. Ran into Hobby Lobby to pick up paint and saw an end cap with two of them at "50% off Lowest Price Marked." Walked out with the 2 of them for about $8.00.

Top Bottom