Black TN Jr. Gents w/ Rhodium Colored Accents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

nilsatcraft

Eric, our Customer Service Manager, turned this pen this weekend and I had to post a picture of it. It's Black Titanium plated with Rhodium colored accents. It's really stunning in person and these pictures aren't great but hopefully you get an idea of how attractive these kits are. If interested, you can purchase the kits here. These pens weren't shown in our catalog or on our website so I thought some might like to see a picture of it. They're also lifetime guaranteed. Thanks for looking!

20051128183923_BlackTNjrState01.jpg

20051128183932_BlackTNjrState02.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mikey

Oh, great... Now I have to see if my order shipped yet, and to see if I can add on.[;)]

<edit> holy crap... I asked if I could add to my order and was told it already went out. However, I still had a backorder pending, so they just added the kits to my backorder, but said they would ship the kits out today instead of waiting for the backorder.[8D]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Beautiful, Nils! My compliments to Eric. I remember that there were some threading issues with the Jr Gent II. Are they resolved with these kits? While I wait for an answer, I'll go get my debit card! [8D]

Sorry Nils, I just checked the thread Tom started and saw that the Black Ti kits were the "new, improved" kits. Now where is that debit card?

nilsatcraft

Tom, I'm fighting back the tears [;)]!! You can't blame me for this one, though; I told you all about this pen last week when you called. Maybe Santa will bring you one or two for Christmas (if you kiss up to your wife enough). I'm gonna have to try one out before long.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Nils, at my age you expect me to remember a conversation I had 3 days ago...
I don't remember what I had for breakfast... [:(][:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom