Birthday present

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Tomorrow is my birthday and Connie asked me this morning if I wanted to open my B'day present early since we'll both be working and busy all day tomorrow. Well I'm now the proud owner of a HF powder coating system! Couple that with the compressor I bought last week and I'm almost ready to go. I still need to hit the thrift stores and find a nice sized toaster oven, order some powders and build a rack but I'll worry about that after I finish the last few Christmas orders I'm still working on.
I think the first thing I'm going to try is clear coating some casings so I can make a cartridge pen or three!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Save the aluminum foil off the birthday cake, it comes in handy.
Get T nuts, some tin and 1/4 -20 rod for your rack.
Easy to make with no welding.
Get some aluminum foil,and oh yes, did mention some aluminum foil?

mick

thanks everybody!!
Our plant shuts down this Thursday and I'll be on vacation until after the first of the year. I've got aboput 4 more pens to finish and deliver before Christmas and then It's all my time! I plan to find an oven this week and build a rack and maybe..just maybe I'll get my first shot at PCing while I'm off. I've got a bunch of brass I'm polishing and want to clear coat as well as some other stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom