Biggest Loser?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mewell

Because of Doc's post, I was looking thru the data for the Trivia Contest and found that 2 people have been in every drawing since day one - twoofakind and UKpenmaker. Do we have something we could give them??? SHOULD</u> we give them something?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

OK, I have one nice prize. oldpen73man (Gordon) has offered a nice package of blanks and CA glue. I'll get back when I find another.

Scott.

mewell

Originally posted by ilikewood

We probably should give awards to the people who have the most entries and have never won. Andy and UKpenmaker have already one once.

I agree - That makes it arioux (24 tries) and pikebite (22 tries) as of the close of the 28th.

mewell

Since arioux won, we have a tie for second place: Jeffj13 and Malainse both at 21. Pikebite is still the biggest loser at 22. This means we need one more prize... Scott?

Scott

Hi Mark,

I got your E-Mail - thanks! I think I may have one other person who wanted to donate. Let me check!

Scott.

Scott

That's good, because Doc has not gotten back to me. I will be gone for the next couple of days, but will try to check in here occasionally.

Scott.

Top Bottom