big fun

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Hey Ernie----I told you I was heading to the sawmill-----look at some of the stuff that followed me home----this is a cherry log that I cut into 5 blocks----yup it's a truck load. Oh I did get two loads of cedar also.
You want to talk about a old man hurting----heck I done a days work and it's been awhile.

Attachments

• IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hey Ernie----I told you I was heading to the sawmill-----look at some of the stuff that followed me home----this is a cherry log that I cut into 5 blocks----yup it's a truck load. Oh I did get two loads of cedar also.
You want to talk about a old man hurting----heck I done a days work and it's been awhile.

Hallelujah....:eek:

That's just honey for my taste buds, and sunshine to my eyes...!

Ain't those logs look good?:embarrassed:

I can see a few 15" bowls jumping out of there, interesting to see what is inside...!:wink:

A trip to the local sawmill would cost me lots of big bucks, they charge like wounded bulls...!:frown:

Better you them me to have to get those monsters up into the truck's tray, and the job isn't done yet, they still have to come down and be rolled/pushed/shoved/kicked and else, be sliced, rounded, sealed and put somewhere...!:cool:

Oh... the things a man do...!:)

Cheers
George

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Gary I hope you save me a little bit. Bet your truck's glad you didn't have 4 truckloads!:biggrin: I also got my clicker done today and finished staining it. It looks awesome, and actually works really good. Talk at ya later.

Gary Max

I may live in Ky but I wasn't born here----- folks don't see this when they are here.
But---I have a loading dock built for trucks------- the sawmill used a bobcat to load the blocks-----two men could not pick one of them up. That log is 22 inchs on the small end. You will notice that they don't sit side by side in the bed.

Attachments

• IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 204

robutacion

I may live in Ky but I wasn't born here----- folks don't see this when they are here.
But---I have a loading dock built for trucks------- the sawmill used a bobcat to load the blocks-----two men could not pick one of them up. That log is 22 inchs on the small end. You will notice that they don't sit side by side in the bed.

The ramp is a good idea with the trolley car to move them around, as just a bit curious about the cedar boards you got in the truck, they look very red in colour, are they green fresh cut?

Cheers
George

DavePowers

Gary I hope you save me a little bit. Bet your truck's glad you didn't have 4 truckloads!:biggrin: I also got my clicker done today and finished staining it. It looks awesome, and actually works really good. Talk at ya later.

What is a clicker? Post a pic please.

Dave

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
A clicker is the piece inside a bell that makes it ring. I'll post a pic of the bell if you want.

Top Bottom