Big Ben Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I understand the Big Ben Cigar Click pen is no longer available? I have one that the Click Mechanism has ceased to function. I am wondering if there are other Kits out there that would have a click mechanism that will work in the Big Ben??

Thank You, Derrick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

If I were in that position, I would phone PSI and ask them. They don't seem to respond to emails but are quite good at problem solving on the phone, particularly if you can talk to their dedicated problem-solving guy (forget his name).

It does seem that they have discontinued the click version of the Big Ben Cigar. . Maybe yours is not the only problem.

Do you possibly have the instruction sheet ? . If I had a copy of that, I might be able to come up with a replacement for the click mechanism.

Last edited:
If I were in that position, I would phone PSI and ask them. They don't seem to respond to emails but are quite good at problem solving on the phone, particularly if you can talk to their dedicated problem-solving guy (forget his name).

It does seem that they have discontinued the click version of the Big Ben Cigar. . Maybe yours is not the only problem.

Do you possibly have the instruction sheet ? . If I had a copy of that, I might be able to come up with a replacement for the click mechanism.
Mal, thank you for your response, I have the instructions but they are not much help. I did discover that the screw in Mechanism from an older Sierra clickers fits, now i just need to figure out if it is too long or too short

magpens

@peterborough66
You are more than welcome ..... the PSI troubleshooter guy is Tony (just remembered his name) ..... or, at least, WAS. . He is a little gruff, but OK once you get into the topic.

pshrynk

magpens said:

They also discontinued the roller ball version.

Top Bottom