Beth Olive Wood Calls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ilikewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikewood

Here are a couple of calls...one goose and one deer made from Bethlehem Olive wood I sold for gifts. Definite wall hangings and not for use!

200412246196_P1010014.jpg

200412246201_P1010013.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom McMillan

Just beautiful Bill!!!! Bethlehem Olivewood is so awesome!! Hey, next time you go to Bethlehem---ya gotta take me with ya (well, that would truly be nice---but not likely I guess---cuz I don't travel much)!!!! Would love to meet Ghasan and Diane---such great folks to correspond with, and to deal with for sure. Was great to hear of your nice visit with them.

PenWorks

Beautifull Bill, But if I bought them from you I would be using them in the field and think I was King TUT with something that nice ! Especially when my buddy has some plastic piece of crap next to me. Then I would hang em on the wall when I got home. Happy Holidays, Anthony

ilikewood

Lanyard and reeds are from HUT. I think CSUSA now sells them as well. Thanks for the compliments. As far as hanging them on the wall, that is what my customer said would happen to them. I don't hunt anymore, so that is where they would be in my house as well.

I am half finished with the little article I wrote. Just gotta make a few days with 36 hours in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom