Best priced PR source???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

I know about Douglas & Sturgess at artstuf.com but seems like they've raised the price of their clear PR from $24.00 to $41.35 per gallon. (must be due to demand created by some penturners ;) LOL)

I am wondering if there is a better source than them now.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

My best source used to be Mr. Fiberglass, but they've gone up to $28.60. One of our members was looking into doing a group buy on it.

Oops, I just noticed that you were in on that thread. Sorry, Dario!

Dario

Ben,

Seems like a good way to go. I sent him an email inquiring about 5 gallon. I will let you know as soon as I receive a response.

OKLAHOMAN

Just ordered from Mr. Fiberglass on friday and with shipping to Ok. total. was $40.40- $28.60 plus $11.80 shipping I ordered pr # sm41100

mrplace

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I know about Douglas & Sturgess at artstuf.com but seems like they've raised the price of their clear PR from $24.00 to $41.35 per gallon. (must be due to demand created by some penturners [;)] LOL)

Thanks!

U.S. Composites http://www.uscomposites.com/polyesters.html
Slimar 41 Clear Casting Resin
$27.50 a gallon and includes catalyst.

I buy all my resin from them.

its_virgil

Dario,
I just ordered another gallon from mrfiberglass.com and it comes to $35 and change shipped to me...and he takes PayPal. mrfiberglass also sells Silmar 41 and includes the catalyst.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Dario
<br />I know about Douglas & Sturgess at artstuf.com but seems like they've raised the price of their clear PR from $24.00 to $41.35 per gallon. (must be due to demand created by some penturners [;)] LOL)

Thanks!

DWK5150

I have found this palce recently and will be ordering form them soon. Can get all the way to a 55gal drum if you want and they have dyes also.
http://www.eagerplastics.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom