Best New Article Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Rules:

Best New Article Contest Nominations!

The object of this contest is to decide, through a process of nominations and voting, which is the best article of 2008. Hopefully, this will bring some attention to the new and interesting articles that have been added to our library in the past year, and encourage some of you to get started on your articles for next year!

The rules are quite simple. Have a scan through the library, and find your favorite article that's dated 2008. Randy's new and improved library index can be found at:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1488

Or you can go straight to the articles here:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1487

Nominate your favorite article by posting on this thread with the name of the article and the name of the author. Nominations will be accepted starting now, until February 8th at 6PM, forum time. At that point, I will create a new post with the names of the articles that were nominated, and we will vote on the best article of 2008!

Rules:
1) This article must be from 2008
2) The article must reside in the IAP library
3) You can only nominate one article (and it can't be your own!)

Please read the articles carefully, and choose your favorite. The criteria for "best" is up to you; most innovative, best written, most informative, so read carefully, and choose wisely!

Nominations will be accepted until 6PM forum time February 8th, after which voting will occur!

M

Mudder

Here are the rules:

Al, Please let me know when you want to move them to the forum.
Also, Do we have email addresses for this or should I get a gmail, yahoo or some email for the voting? I'm wondering if it wouldn't be easier just to have folks PM their vote? This is new to me so please you contest veterans, let me know what has worked in the past.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
AMAZING, BUT TRUE!!!!

Follow either of the above links and you will arrive at THIRTEEN (13) articles written in 2008!!!

YEAH, they both came out the SAME!!!!

Top Bottom