Best new article contest WINNERS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

The votes have been cast and they have been counted.

Now lets have the big announcement.
Are you excited?
Do you feel the anticipation?
The first place prize of a Flat rate Box of blanks ($100.00 value) including antler, corian, acrylics and wood ....from Roy99664

Goes to..............SKIPRAT

The second place prize of a Sample pack of exotic woods from South Africa.... compliments of Zambezi Exotics.

Goes to...............rherrell

The third place prize of a box of corian squares from Nolan, an Envelope of blanks from Edman2 and Fractional Display Calipers from CSUSA

Goes to..............rd_ab_penman

Now for the other winners.....

The random voter who voted for Skiprat and was randomly chosen to receive A Box of Blanks from Doc Stram & Turning Pens and Pens DVD Vol1 from Kip & Rex

The winner is.......dogcatcher

The random voter who voted for rherrell and was randomly chosen to receive A $25.00 gift Certificate from Packard Woodworks and 10 PSI slim kits and drilled Color grain blanks from R Martian

The winner is........jlg2x

The random voter who voted for rd_ab_penman and was randomly chosen to receive A Box of Bottle Stopper Blanks from Kalai and Wood turning Projects DVD Vol 1 from Kip & Rex

The winner is.........jim15

Congratulation to the winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well what a glorious way to wake up in the morning!!!!:biggrin: Makes a nice break from the lunacy going on in the Freestyle contest!!! Wow that thread has degraded into poop:eek::biggrin:

Thanks for this, I owe it all to my agent and my pyschiatrist and my neighbours wife and my gold fish and all the little people.....:biggrin:

I'd like to thank Roy99664 for the prize, if you need help with the postage please let me know.:wink:

Thanks again
Steven

rherrell

I'd like to thank Mr. Natural for having my back on this one.:) Next time I'll spend more money and be sure to mail the checks sooner.:wink:
Coming in second to Steven ain't so bad, he's a hard act to follow. Congratulations Steven and Les and THANKS to EVERYBODY who voted.:smile-big:

Jim15

What a nice surprise. Thanks Scott for running the contest. Thanks to Kalai for the Blanks and the DVD, they are much appreciated.

jlg2x

Well how about that! Thanks Scott, this was a fun and informative contest. Thanks to all who donated prizes for this contest. I'm sure they will be put to good use.

Thanks
Jeff

rd_ab_penman

WOW!
First time ever that I have won anything!
Thanks Jim!
I guess I had better go by some Lotto tickets today!
Thanks Scott and to those who donated prizes.

Les

Last edited:

dogcatcher

A special thanks to Doc Stram for the box of blanks & to CSUSA for Turning Pens and Pens DVD Vol 1 by Kip and Rex for the prizes for voting for Skip Rat.

Marvin

Top Bottom