Bespoke pen class with Jim Hinze (must be located in Michigan are and have prior knowledge of how to use a lath)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello, I have been talking with Jim Hinze about doing a domo/ class on bespoke pen making, He recommended I get more then one person to weigh out the price. b. The class itself is on how to make the bespoke (or kittles) pen. They look like this.( picture is from his website. The cost may vary based on the number of people. Jim was looking for around 3 or 4. We will need to discuss when and where we are meeting. Please respond or Pm me if you are interested. must be in southeast Michigan area, and know how to use a lathe. Details will be worked out later. Here is an image of Jim's work. This will be an in person class!! You will learn how to make them and you will make and keep the one that you made.

download.jpg

Penchant 4

Hello, I have been talking with Jim Hinze about doing a domo/ class on bespoke pen making, He recommended I get more then one person to weigh out the price. b. The class itself is on how to make the bespoke (or kittles) pen. They look like this.( picture is from his website. The cost may vary based on the number of people. Jim was looking for around 3 or 4. We will need to discuss when and where we are meeting. Please respond or Pm me if you are interested. must be in southeast Michigan area, and know how to use a lathe. Details will be worked out later. Here is an image of Jim's work. This will be an in person class!! You will learn how to make them and you will make and keep the one that you made.

View attachment 292482
Would love to learn Mr. Hinze's process. He creates some remarkable writing instruments. However, given the current situation, any in person workshop must remain on my bucket list.

Top Bottom