Jeer Berea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGreco

I have never ordered from Berea before, and this was not the kind of first impression I was hoping for.

I ordered, among other things, a detachable keychain intro kit online which was supposed to come with 10 keychains + the bushings. This was for a customer order, I placed the order with them on the 14th. A few days later the other pieces arrive with a note written on my packing slip that the keychains are on back order until the 26th. So now I am forced to push back the ETA for when my customer can expect his pieces.

Today the keychain arrives. Yes, keychain, singular. I sent an email but a few hours later decided to give them a call (as soon as time allowed). They were good about saying they would get the missing ones out to me tomorrow, but when I explained what had happened, and that I now have to push back this ETA a 2nd time, I didn't even get an apology. "Mm-hmm. Alrighty!" was all I got.

I tried explaining in as calm and collected a manner as I could that I had never shopped with them before, and I got the impression they really didn't care if I ever did again. Not at all what I was expecting, sadly.

:bad:

Sorry you had a bad experience John. Seems people and especially customer reps today forget how far those two little words "I'm Sorry" really goes. Doesn't fix the problem but sure sets your mind to a different attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom