Behind the Lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to post a quick "I'm Sorry" to everyone. Life is really hectic right now and I know I'm a little late with this months "Behind the Lathe". I received some final information late and I'm using a new program, and you know how that goes.

I should put the finising touches on it this weekend. Who will it be? Well, you'll just have to wait and see. What an interesting person he/she is!

[8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwish

If we think of the next one as the August colum it will make it look like you are early. We can act like July never existed. I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed them, you do a great job!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by woodwish
<br />If we think of the next one as the August colum it will make it look like you are early. We can act like July never existed. I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed them, you do a great job!

I second the motion!!!!

In fact, Johnathon, based on the amount of work this HAS to be, why not make it every two months-I can stand looking at Jim for another couple weeks (ok, so I never go to the home page).

Just My opinion!!!!!!!!!

guts

someone needs to go get this young man named travis out of this texas heat,i've seen it happen many times before and it ain't pretty.[8D]

angboy

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />
Originally posted by woodwish
<br />If we think of the next one as the August colum it will make it look like you are early. We can act like July never existed. I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed them, you do a great job!

I second the motion!!!!

In fact, Johnathon, based on the amount of work this HAS to be, why not make it every two months-I can stand looking at Jim for another couple weeks (ok, so I never go to the home page).

Just My opinion!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that part of Ed's statement! [:p][:p]

Fangar

Originally posted by Penmonky
Maybe James will let me do an internship with him, Being a "Bank robber" is my lifelong dream(all 14 years!).[;)]

Maybe not... I don't want to be involved with contributing to the delinquency to a minor. [:D]

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom