Been on Mr. Boone's site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

martyb

I actually got my wedding band from Bruce. I ordered one day, he MADE and shipped the next and I had it the day after that. Superb craftsmanship and a great value.

Wait until you're at least in your late 20s. That's what we did, married at 30. We know what we want, we know what to argue about, and we know what NOT to argue about. Lets face it, some things just aren't worth getting worked up about, you just have to realize that sometimes.

btboone

Thanks Darick. Here's one I just did that started from the pen graphics that I had worked out.

2006113125822_mokpuzzle.jpg

Ones like that won't get you in trouble. It's the ones like this that get you in trouble.[:D]

200611313132_sculptedroundwplatinum.jpg
<br />

twoofakind

Bruce's shop and work are just amazing. He turned a ring while we were there back in September as everyone looked on in awe. I am still trying to decide which ring I want.
Andy

BigRob777

Wow, I told my wife about Bruce's rings and she wants me to get one. My original wedding band fell off my hand, when I had lost a ton of weight and had to use a wheel chair. It was a rather expensive one too and it felt great on my hand. It was nice and wide, with tri-color gold. Now that I'm a wood nut, this would be perfect. If he doesn't have the type of wood I want, I can always just send him a chunk.

Now, when can we afford it?!? I'm still paying for my dog's operations.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom