Beall Chuck/great service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Recived my Beall chuck yesterday from Charles @ Woodchips that I had ordered last week and must tell about the great customer service I recived. Charles E-mailed me to ask if I recived the chuck yet because the tracking on it said still in transit and he thought it should have arrived by then.(How many people that send through the USPS or UPS track their shipments that they send). I replied that I had not recived but that ups arrives at my house very late afternoon and hopefully it will arrive that day or the next. Charles said nope he sent it USPS and will send another out ASAP and if I recive both he would work out sending it back.
NOW THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BY THE WAY THE HE HAS BEST PRICE ON THE CHUCK YOU WILL FIND ANYWHEREI HAVE NO CONNECTION TO WOODCHIPS I'M JUST A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kenwc

That's good to hear. I have had a few email exhanges with him and I was really pleased with the response. I'm also about to invest in the Beall chuck from his place.

dubdrvrkev

I have bought a few things from him like my lathe, beall chuck, and more. I have recommended him before and will do in the future. He is a great guy to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom