BASH - What does it mean

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ecrouse

I'm familiar with the term bash, it's a party, a blowout if you will, but here is it used as if it might be an acronym or at least have deeper meaning so I figured I'd ask.

BASH permeates the forum with BASH contests, BASH puzzles, BASH merchandise, BASH even has it's own subforum so my OCD started trying to figure out what BASH might be.

Things I came up with include but are not limited to:
Bring Another Seven Hymarks
Berea Always Sells Hardwoods
Be Awesome, Spin Happy
and of course
Babble Abacus Saboteur Hazelnut

None of these made any sense, well, except for that last one, so I figured I'd ask here.

So is BASH just that? The party celebrating the inception of the site? Or have I uncovered a secret Illuminati code?

Thanks for not telling me in advance, unless I meet the criteria for being in the secret club.

Curly

I'm familiar with the term bash, it's a party, a blowout if you will, but here is it used as if it might be an acronym or at least have deeper meaning so I figured I'd ask.

BASH permeates the forum with BASH contests, BASH puzzles, BASH merchandise, BASH even has it's own subforum so my OCD started trying to figure out what BASH might be.

Things I came up with include but are not limited to:
Bring Another Seven Hymarks
Berea Always Sells Hardwoods
Be Awesome, Spin Happy
and of course
Babble Abacus Saboteur Hazelnut

None of these made any sense, well, except for that last one, so I figured I'd ask here.

So is BASH just that? The party celebrating the inception of the site? Or have I uncovered a secret Illuminati code?

Thanks for not telling me in advance, unless I meet the criteria for being in the secret club.

The secret is above. ;) You have to expand the quote.

Top Bottom