Bash Talk?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Knock Knock Any Bask talk going on. Seems dead in here for a party. Big event 20 years. Has to mean something. Just think back when you turned 20 and got out of those awkward teen years and into the awkward adult years. Is everyone busy making those special pens. Hope to see some new exciting ideas. Oh yea some of those real ugly pens too. That use to be my favorite contest and the trash talk was intense. We had some characters come through this site. Oh well enjoy and hope you have the winning entry.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Well, OBVIOUSLY the Ugly Pen Contest was my favorite contest, with the accompanying Trash Talking a close second! But there was a time when those were not felt dignified enough, so they went away for a while. I am so happy to see that a self-deprecating sense of humor has returned! I have an idea for a jet-pack pen that would fit right in as an ugly pen! And consider this as my Trash Talking! šŸ¤Ŗ

Scott.

SteveJ

I'm running the ugly pen contest and there sure are some ugly pensā€¦

In retrospect I wish I had made it so that the entries were posted as soon as they were submitted so we could raze the makers of junk pens.

jttheclockman

Well, OBVIOUSLY the Ugly Pen Contest was my favorite contest, with the accompanying Trash Talking a close second! But there was a time when those were not felt dignified enough, so they went away for a while. I am so happy to see that a self-deprecating sense of humor has returned! I have an idea for a jet-pack pen that would fit right in as an ugly pen! And consider this as my Trash Talking! šŸ¤Ŗ

Scott.
Scott my all time favorite story was Jeff (Workingforwood) I believe was his handle made the SpongeBob Square Pants pen and stand and it actually was fantastic. But the ribbing after he posted was huge. The pens that followed were take offs and made for some great reading every day. Will never forget those days.

jttheclockman

I would say just about 1 more week for most contests and looks like many people are working on entries because there is zero Bash talk. I worked on a couple pens that I will post but I am waiting on Jeff to make some announcements. Other than that looks like people are having fun with the puzzles as usual. Edgar always does a great job with them. Soon the hard part of this Bash starts for membership and that is voting. I sure do hope there is a record turnout for voting and taking part in these things because the life blood of these contests is resting on you. Weather they continue or not could be determined here at this Bash. Hope all are having fun.

Top Bottom