BASH Puzzle #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle #2 is ready for your amusement & consternation

Your have 2 challenges this time:
1. What is the material or thingys used in making this blank?
2. Who did the casting (real or IAP user name is acceptable)?

Here are the rules:
1. General IAP Contest rules and the General BASH Puzzle rules apply
2. You must send your entry to iap.puzzles@gmail.com
3. One entry per person and one guess per entry. Be sure to put Puzzle #2 in the Subject Line and include your real name and IAP user name in the subject text along with your guesses. Both guesses must be in the same entry.
4. Each of these questions is worth one point toward the overall prize total. Get either one right and you earn one point. Get them both right and you earn two points.
5. Banter is expected and encouraged, but DO NOT post any hints or real guesses in this thread.
6. This contest will close at noon Central Time on Friday Feb 7
8. In addition to earning a point toward the grand prizes, each entry with a correct answer will also be entered into a drawing for one or more individual puzzle prizes

HINTS: You are advised to do a bit more research for this one than you did for Puzzle #1. This is a very rare blank, and to the best of my knowledge, it may be the only blank in the world ever made from this material (although I have no way to know that for certain).

NOTE: I am not interested in what type of resin, pigments, etc. were used to make this casting - just the white stuff in the blank. That's the only thing that will earn you a point.

Even if you have no idea of the answers, send in an entry with some kind of guesses anyway. At the end of the puzzle contests, there will be a drawing from all entrants who didn't earn a single point in any contest. Bottom line is, you can't win anything if you don't enter.

Good luck, have fun, and let me know if you have any questions

Edgar

IMG_3778.jpg
IMG_3778.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
You still have about 24 hours to enter this contest. There are some correct answers, so this particular contest will definitely end tomorrow.

Do some research, and get those entries in.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
You have about 1 more hour to send in an entry for this contest.

New members are welcome & encouraged to participate. The answer can be found in our archives, but even a wild guess might win a prize.

Top Bottom