Bash planners "fringe bene's"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OK, we've all put forth some effort to make this bash come off smoothly. Part of the "fund raising" effort is going to involve selling sets of the glasses pictured below:

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Well, it just occured to me that I should make these available to all of you, BEFORE the general membership sees them!!! They are $35 per set of four, plus shipping. The proceeds are going to purchase the plaques we will be using as prizes in some of the contests this year.

On another level, this is the first "merchandise" we will be allowing the membership to purchase. Along with the "Donation mugs", these also have the seventh anniversary logo---but they are, as far as I know, the only items other than mugs that have been made with the annual logo.

So, if you want a set, PM me (Dawn paid for them, so the payment will be made to one of her PayPal accounts, but Jeff will be made completely aware of the accounting--so there won't be any "skim" for us--all goes to IAP!!!)

Here's your chance---jump in, guys!!! Tomorrow the rest of the world will get the first ones. (It is our intention to sell as many as there is a demand for. So they are NOT limited edition, per se. I expect there will be fewer than 50 sets made, however.)

Thanks for reading!! It's a cool way (get that, iced drinks) to support the 7th Bash!!

Attachments

• Sets.jpg
    Sets.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 116

PR_Princess

Yep I paid Charlie so that he could buy the supplies to get started. Time was running a bit short..

But Ed, can we have the payment for the glasses go directly to Jeff please!! It looks a bit odd otherwise!!! Especially in the public forum!!!:eek:
(I can settle up later as needed.)

As it is set up now, Charlie will be shipping out the glasses from his place. But, they could all be sent to IAP Mission Control in Westlake where an experienced staff of thousands could expedite the deliveries! :biggrin:

Phunky_2003

Did you guys decide where to send the paypal? or other way of WHO DO I PAY to get my glasses. Its cold here I could use a drink to warm my insides.

Top Bottom