Bash Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to create a photo album for the bash. The idea is to collect the photos from the various bash contest threads into a single place.

The task is:

Go through the bash forum and locate all the appropriate photos.
Download to your local machine.
Upload to the album I'll create adding caption (maker, contest, etc.)

Anyone want to volunteer? If not, I'll peck away at it as time permits. I'm guessing there are about 50 photos to do.

Thanks - Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Jeff,

I have all of the photo contest photos on my computer in individual files. Is there a way to bulk upload them instead of one at a time?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you let us know which photos you need, and we can divide them up and each take part of the load?

Andrew

Part of the problem is that I don't know which photos should be uploaded. I was thinking about contest winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) Someone needs to dig through the winner threads and select the right ones.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff,

I have all of the photo contest photos on my computer in individual files. Is there a way to bulk upload them instead of one at a time?

I can bulk upload them, but then someone will need to edit the titles and descriptions.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Lou, that's great. I guess the simple thing would be for the other contest managers to do likewise. I'm going to link to that album from the front page.

Top Bottom