Bash Forum Logistics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like some suggestions on how to organize the Bash Forum. What I'm going to do is set it up as a subforum here, then on Feb 1, move it to somewhere in the open forums. You can get your contest posts, etc. set up in advance of the 1st.

Last year we had the main bash forum and two subs. One for vendor discounts and the other for trivia. Do we want the same structure?

Who needs moderator rights into that forum?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

As long as each of the triviameister can post a new thread each day in the Trivia forum I don't think we need moderator rights. I don't recall locking any of the threads last year. Am I missing a reason I/we would need to be a moderator?

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Jeff,

The structure you mention sounds good. I like the idea of people being able to write up their contest rules, etc., ahead of time and being able to see how the post will format on the forum.

Could I please have moderator privileges on the Bash forum?

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Jeff,

The structure you mention sounds good. I like the idea of people being able to write up their contest rules, etc., ahead of time and being able to see how the post will format on the forum.

Could I please have moderator privileges on the Bash forum?
Mine are done and I'm patiently(ok, not so much) waiting for a chance to do my thing. :wink:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I've created the forum. It's in the list of subforums at the top of the bash planning page. It's currently named "Birthday Bash - PUBLIC FORUM" and I'll rename it just prior to the move. Go ahead and load up your stuff!

Ed and William (and of course Curtis) are mods in that forum.

Andrew is mod in the vendor discounts forum.

I'll be setting up the necessary email forwards discussed here later tonight.

Scott

Jeff, don't forget I need mod privileges on the Bash forum just so I can lock and unlock the Ugly contest. Thanks!

Scott.

Top Bottom