Bash 20 (Feb 2024) Logo Items

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you purchase a 20th anniversary logo item?

• I'd buy a ceramic mug ($30)

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • I'd buy a no-pocket t-shirt ($15-$18)

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • I'd buy a pocket t-shirt ($17-$20)

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
You have likely seen that the 20th anniversary logo contest is under way. I'm happy to report that we do have a few entries, so we will be voting to choose a winner in early Dec. Now it's time to decide what items we might want to produce with the logo. Our usual ceramic mugs and t-shirts are potential candidates, so if you'd consider buying one of those, please vote in the poll. Please vote only if you're pretty sure you'd make a purchase. This isn't a guarantee that we'll offer these items, we're just gauging interest. Obviously we don't know colors, styles, etc., but if you're one of our steady supporters and look forward to such items, we'd like to hear from you. (Prices in the poll are approximate and do not include shipping.)

I have some quantities in mind that I'd like to hit before we commit to a buy; probably 75 for mugs, and 50 for each type of shirt.

If you aren't familiar with our mugs, see attached see photos from a few dedicated mug collectors.

Attachments

• mugs.jpg
    mugs.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 104
  • mugs2.jpg
    mugs2.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 96
  • mugs3.JPG
    mugs3.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 98
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lmstretch

I would definitely be buying a couple large coffee mugs. The ones that I have from a few years ago are my go to mugs for my coffee. I would also be interested in hats.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately at this level of interest we won't be having logo items this year. Hopefully things pick up a bit.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
No tee shirts again?? That stinks.
In the OP I said "have some quantities in mind that I'd like to hit before we commit to a buy; probably 75 for mugs, and 50 for each type of shirt."

I used those numbers because that's what it takes to hit the prices I posted and put a couple bucks each item in the IAP pocket.

jrista

I'd be interested in a mug

I have a closet packed full of t-shirts. I'm sort of a t-shirt fiend...and I don't think I can fit another one in!

jttheclockman

In the OP I said "have some quantities in mind that I'd like to hit before we commit to a buy; probably 75 for mugs, and 50 for each type of shirt."

I used those numbers because that's what it takes to hit the prices I posted and put a couple bucks each item in the IAP pocket.
I hear you but sometimes the members need a kick in the butt and a wake up call. All the members we have and that is why the Bash has fallen off. I do not get it sometimes. It maybe just the thing to do is just do away with the entire event. You know participation in contests are going to be down. 👐👐

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I hear you but sometimes the members need a kick in the butt and a wake up call. All the members we have and that is why the Bash has fallen off. I do not get it sometimes. It maybe just the thing to do is just do away with the entire event. You know participation in contests are going to be down. 👐👐
I've posted many times about this. All one needs to do it look around at the socials; Facebook, Instagram, etc. to see the proliferation of places that penturners can hang out. We used to be one of one or two, now we're one of 50.

jttheclockman

I've posted many times about this. All one needs to do it look around at the socials; Facebook, Instagram, etc. to see the proliferation of places that penturners can hang out. We used to be one of one or two, now we're one of 50.
Yea I guess. As I said before this site has become a ask and get answer to question site. The hanging is a thing of the past I guess. Well you are getting a sense of direction from here on out I am sure. Good luck.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK you mug hunters, I've just committed to and paid for an order of our traditional numbered mugs. I had to order quite a few more than the 37 the poll indicates, so price might be slightly higher than I stated above to recover the cost. I'll set the price based on final cost and quantity in the poll above on the day the winner is chosen and I send in the artwork. That will put zero in the IAP account, so "profit" will depend on selling more than the estimate.

As usual, style and color are a surprise. It will be nice to have a new mug!

jrista

OK you mug hunters, I've just committed to and paid for an order of our traditional numbered mugs. I had to order quite a few more than the 37 the poll indicates, so price might be slightly higher than I stated above to recover the cost. I'll set the price based on final cost and quantity in the poll above on the day the winner is chosen and I send in the artwork. That will put zero in the IAP account, so "profit" will depend on selling more than the estimate.

As usual, style and color are a surprise. It will be nice to have a new mug!
I'll probably buy two!

Scott

Sheesh! Go away for a few weeks, and see what happens! You have to know I'm good for a mug! And as far as my favorite? Yep, the 5th Anniversary mug!

scott.

howsitwork

No pocket t shirt please large and dark blue if there's an option ? Might have to ask a mate in the states to hang onto it for me though

Lmstretch

Sorry I am late, but please put me down for 2 mugs, 1 hat and at-shirt (hopefully with a pocket)

Top Bottom