Bash 11 Rules Review

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings IAP Community!

For the past month, the Bash 11 team has been hard at work writing rules for all contests. Now we'd like to have your comments on them.

Please visit the Bash 11 Rules Review Forum and peruse the rules for the contests.

We want to give you the maximum possible time for review and comment, while giving the contest managers enough time to discuss the feedback and incorporate changes.

The comment period will close at 9pm Eastern Time on January 28

Consider the following when making your comments:

• Provide constructive criticism of rules by stating specifically what's wrong and how you propose it should be changed.
  • Please avoid "looks great" comments. (Maybe give it a like if you think it looks good as written.)
  • If a rule could be better, but is ok as-is, please comment and if we can't improve the rule this year, we'll put it on the list for next year.
  • If you can, avoid quoting the entire first post. Snip out everything except what you're commenting on.
My comments & observations:

I understand there are significant format and content inconsistencies between the various rules postings. I neglected to provide any sort of template or starting point to the contest managers. The contest managers each did a fine job of developing their rules! Next year I'll do a better job of making the rules look and read more consistently.

You'll notice that the prizes for most contests have not yet been determined. We don't yet have the full picture of donated prizes, but you will see the prize allocations with the official contest announcement during the Bash.

Thank you very much for your comments on the rules and your support of the Bash.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
This is a great time to give your input to tweak the rules in an area we might have overlooked or simple thought it was obvious.

Top Bottom