Banners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I want to add a banner next year to my display so I come here with some questions. I really wanted to do this many years ago but I let it go by but the time has come. Now as most people know here already that I am a scrollsaw artisan first and foremost and have added pen making to my hobby. I have tried to include this in my logo so I was thinking of using the logo and a few other tidbits in the banner. My question for those that use them, where is a good place to get them done and what do you have to do/ Is there templates to work from or do you have to have a design made?? I want this to be something I place on front of table so I assume cloth.

If you care to show your here that would be fine and maybe a few tidbits on the making of them and where. Thanks in advance.

gbpens

I was fortunate to have a sister who did quilting. Letters were easy to sew on. Pictures could be ironed on or printed on fabric and sewn on.. I have used this quilt piece hanging in the back of my tent for over ten years. It cold also be attached to the front of a table cover for indoor shows. Any good quilter can do a project like this.

Top Bottom